All safety-relevant installations of the wind turbines must be inspected at specified intervals in accordance with the statutory requirements and the risk assessment.
Our safety engineering experts assess the following areas:
- Inspections in accordance with statutory requirements and manufacturers’ specifications: ladders, climbing protection and fall arrest systems, cranes, winches, access systems (lift) etc.
- Appointment of officially recognised experts for the testing of systems subject to inspection, such as access systems
- Inspection and overhaul of personal fall protection equipment (PPE)
- Testing of fire extinguishers and first aid equipment (first aid boxes, eye wash bottles)
- Inspection of health & safety markings and signage
In addition, we prepare risk assessments with an integrated location, alarm, escape and rescue plan.